In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Bulk Energex in central PA

Discussion in 'The Pellet Bag' started by imacman, Mar 5, 2014.

  1. imacman

    imacman

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2013
    Messages:
    6,633
    Likes Received:
    27,529
    Location:
    Denver, NC
    jtakeman, brokenwing and IHATEPROPANE like this.
  2. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,298
    Likes Received:
    58,652
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Wish that was closer, I would like to try a couple ton of those bulk pellets...Easier to handle for the wife, one less job for me!!
     
    will711 likes this.
  3. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,318
    Likes Received:
    55,525
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    $199/ton is a decent deal on these. I could get a few surge bins that fit on my pickup and hold around 1000 pounds each. I could see a trip if they were closer. Some type of vacuum transfer to get them into buckets or a storage bin. Same setup I would have used if I were gonna do the bulk corn basically.

    I can't see going all the way to PA though. Just doesn't make sense. :(