In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Building blunders

Discussion in 'The DIY Room' started by savemoney, Sep 30, 2014.

  1. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    I don't see the problem.
    :rofl: :lol:
     
    savemoney likes this.
  3. bigbarf48

    bigbarf48

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2014
    Messages:
    2,344
    Likes Received:
    4,702
    Location:
    Stone Mountain, GA
    11 was kinda cool actually.

    Some interesting dragons there for sure

    I like the toilet cut out :rofl: :lol:
     
    rookie1 and savemoney like this.
  4. StickBender

    StickBender

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    408
    Likes Received:
    639
    Location:
    Ohio
    19 is genius!
     
    Stinny likes this.
  5. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    All of them are nuts. 19 is actually usable and... yep, genius. #3o... how does that happen? Stairs are made OK... how can they then be installed sooooooo... wrong... funny stuff.
     
    My IS heats my home likes this.
  6. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    That was cool. I can honestly say I have run into a few similar looking things over the years of doing construction too.
    The bathroom door around the toilet cutout was neat.