In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Buck FS21 First fire

Discussion in 'Modern EPA Stoves and Fireplaces' started by Marshel54, Oct 27, 2016.

  1. Marshel54

    Marshel54

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2016
    Messages:
    1,664
    Likes Received:
    12,920
    Location:
    Ohio
    First fire pictures of my new stove
    upload_2016-10-27_16-11-2.jpeg
    I know I will have many questions on how to operate the new stove. Please bare with me.
     
    milleo, Locust Post, papadave and 5 others like this.
  2. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Alright man! you're choochin now :thumbs::fire:
    If you're going from an older stove to a secondary burn stove there is definitely a learning curve.
    You got questions, ask away:)
     
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    SKEETER McCLUSKEY and papadave like this.
  3. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,951
    Likes Received:
    52,505
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    Questions are no problem here, we'll do our best to give good answers. I like my Buck Stove real well.
     
    Woody Stover likes this.
  4. Woody Stover

    Woody Stover

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,261
    Likes Received:
    3,046
    Location:
    Southern IN
    Can you get a lower angle up into the box? I never ran a tube stove...I wanna see those secondary flames off the tubes or the baffle, whichever you have! :thumbs: