In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Breakfast!

Discussion in 'The Smokehouse' started by Pallet Pete, May 25, 2015.

  1. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
  2. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    What is it?
     
    papadave and wildwest like this.
  3. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Chopped up potatoes aye ring the bottom of the skillet, Sausage patties chopped up from a local meat shop, eggs poured over it with syrup and seasonings mixed in. Then baked at 400 for 40 minutes. covered it in cheese after it came out.
     
    wildwest and Well Seasoned like this.
  4. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Sounds good. Wishing I had made some bunny sausage last night instead of later today.
     
    wildwest and Pallet Pete like this.
  5. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Looks delicious dude!
     
    wildwest likes this.
  6. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    I just saw this one Pete and it looks real good. I have a cast skillet bake ready to come out of the oven soon. I am really liking cast iron pans. Very versatile.
     
    Well Seasoned and wildwest like this.
  7. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,675
    Likes Received:
    144,747
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Delicious and hearty!