Made a Video of the driver in action adding posts to an existing HT fence since they are keeping horses in that field now.
Big boy logs ! Wood like this was always fun to load ! The other end! Woss community wood cut !This was the firewood from the cut block that the above logs came from .I ran the loaders on each end plus hauled this one. Woodwidow drove this one while the truck was being loaded . The use of CANFOR equipment was greatly appreciated !
5 Strand HT W/2 hot wires. I didn't build it, I built the fence on the other side a few years ago 6 strand with 3 hot 20' post spacing and they wanted me to add 20' line post spacing to the 5 strand fence. It was 80' spacing with 3 fiberglass droppers in between.
Dangit now I have to get some sort of big boy toy just to get a pic for this thread ! You guys suck ! This is all I got...
I always liked playing with rocks when I was a kid. And you can't beat unloading something that will bring warmth to you and your family! New pellet stove for the camp. Oh. That's my new to me Bobcat B300. Tractor/Loader/Backhoe -TLB I needed something more powerful than my Kubota that I sold. And it meets that demand. Plus it has a cab with heat! Oh, dat gunna be nice!