Just the limbs of that one will make a lot of good fire wood. Maybe the center is bad & you can get the whole thing
I love to hear them fall but it always makes me a bit sad to watch a big tree like that come down. I have one way bigger than that in my yard and its gonna be a sad day when it comes down. Maybe I'm a bit weird
Wow, just listened to it. Thats pretty impressive. How big was it? Looked pretty good size from the view.....
I didn't walk up there as I was in the way out with a load of locust and stopped to shoot that video but it has to be over 4'. I'll snap a pic of the stump when I go back out.
Them guys are good and know what they are doing. Funny thing too they pulled out a new chain while they were there and the first thing he did was run a file over it to sharpen it up.
I've been getting a good edge on my chains with a file, but I know there is much I can learn in the art if sharpening
Never sharpened a brand new out of the box chain before, I always thought they came sharp from the factory ?
I've been teasing that a file sharpens sharper than other methods/ These professional guys prove it. LOL