In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Beware of this FB scam

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by savemoney, Feb 17, 2014.

  1. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
  2. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    Well I guess I'd have to be on fb for that to be a problem :p
     
  3. tfdchief

    tfdchief

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2014
    Messages:
    1,233
    Likes Received:
    7,637
    Location:
    Tuscola, IL
    Well, I hope they hack me and I hope they post that I need free fire wood, split, delivered, and stacked. :thumbs:
     
  4. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    Gave up on FB about 3 or 4 years ago .....happy everyday cuz of it !!!
     
  5. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,498
    Likes Received:
    113,869
    Location:
    KC Metro
    About the same time that I deleted my account. If I want to have drama... I'll go to work....:rofl: :lol:
     
  6. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    "Your friends think that it is you, so they accept."
    Hmmm, if my friends were goofy enough to accept a second request, I'd question their sense.
    Then, I'd unfriend 'em.
    However, I quit faceplant quite a while back when it became obvious that it was all a big scam aimed at data mining and selling folks personal info for profit.
    Zuckerberg is a leach.
    I'll stop since I'm sure some probably don't want to know how I really feel about this stuff.:)
     
    Chvymn99, Pallet Pete and tfdchief like this.