In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Bar n chain

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by NYCountry, Oct 1, 2014.

  1. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
    What 18" bar and chain would u recommend for an ms250
     
  2. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    The 18" Stihl Rollomatic E that they came with is a perfectly decent option. Pick your poison as to wether you want to run .325" or 3/8" Picco on it. They pick up a little speed running the 3/8" Picco.
     
  3. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I was going to link to another thread, but now I see that it's yours. I use the rollomatic with 63rm61. And a muffler mod.
     
    NYCountry likes this.