In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Auger jam? LIL HELP?

Discussion in 'Pellet Stoves, Pellet Fireplaces, Pellet Furnaces' started by Gasifier, Feb 20, 2014.

  1. brokenwing

    brokenwing

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2013
    Messages:
    644
    Likes Received:
    1,701
    Location:
    Northern MD, Near the PA LIne
    You got me there, I commented about the quality of Englanders, I guess I missed the cpm which has the stirrer rod allowing longer burn times in between cleanings. :D
     
  2. 343amc

    343amc

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,749
    Likes Received:
    5,770
    Location:
    Northeast Lower Michigan
    I've now gone 3 weeks and 32 bags without a cleaning. It needs it. Flame is starting to look a bit lazy. I have to do it this weekend before it gets azz cold again next week.

    Don't worry gas. I almost dragged both of my pellet burning appliances out of the house at one point. The convenience of pellets outweighs the additional time needed for cleaning, for me anyways.
     
    brokenwing likes this.
  3. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    Ya. Once I find some good quality pellets and keep them in stock I think things will be better. I have to stop buying these crap ones. Which is what is most readily available. :confused::mad:
     
    brokenwing likes this.
  4. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    I remember reading about this in some far away place:whistle: what brands were you pumping thru the stove at that time ?
     
  5. imacman

    imacman

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2013
    Messages:
    6,633
    Likes Received:
    27,528
    Location:
    Denver, NC
    If my swiss-cheese memory serves me correctly this time:confused:, I believe they were Greene Team and Lignetics (all hardwood).
     
  6. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    I think it was before my time over there ,I was just curious thanks.
     
  7. slvrblkk

    slvrblkk

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    6,647
    Likes Received:
    29,535
    Location:
    Northampton, PA
    CRS? :rofl: :lol:
     
  8. imacman

    imacman

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2013
    Messages:
    6,633
    Likes Received:
    27,528
    Location:
    Denver, NC
    Could be. Wait.........what's CRS??? What's my name????
     
  9. slvrblkk

    slvrblkk

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    6,647
    Likes Received:
    29,535
    Location:
    Northampton, PA
    I have a pretty good case of it too! :D