Greetings, Was at the local Aubuchon Hardware store in Keene, NH this weekend, they are offering a $30.00, or $50.00 store gift card credit per ton of pellets purchased through the end of March. Ends 3/31/2016. * To be clear, the price paid per ton -is- the price listed on the website, The ($$$) savings will come in the form of a Aubuchon Gift card, which can be used on future store purchases, so if you frequent Aubuchon's Hardware, or have an upcoming home improvement project & need supplies, etc. - this may be a good deal for you. The gentleman I spoke to indicated there is good stock on all brands listed / carried, the price listed is for store pickup, and delivery is available for an additional fee - which varies by store -> delivery location. For those who missed on the "Fire Sale" pricing of the Big Box Stores or who have BBS stores in their area w/ limited inventory, this may be another option to consider or check out. Link to website / brands offered: http://www.hardwarestore.com/search.aspx?query=wood pellets "May your Pellets stay warm, and your Beer stay cold," Rob
Saw this advertised on local cable here in New England. Prices are from $229-$239. Now that many of us are spoiled with our great deals in the past month....this is one big yawn.....
Yup you got me there!!! After I posted the Lowes sale a couple of weeks ago, I didn't think this was much of a deal, but to some it just might be....sorry.
It's cool, and major Props to you for posting that up - lots of folks here scored GREAT deals on tonnage. Nicely Done. Just letting the Troops know of another current option to save a few bucks, is all.
3 bands already out of stock. Sale might be helping them move some? Still using the Inferno old bags in the add. I almost ralph'd when I saw it!