In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

As I Age...............................

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by rottiman, Oct 8, 2015.

  1. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    AS I AGE, I REALIZE THAT:

    1. I talk to myself, because sometimes I need expert
    advice.

    2. Sometimes I roll my eyes out loud.

    3. I don't need anger management...I need people to
    stop pizzing me off.

    4. My people skills are just fine... It's my tolerance of
    idiots that needs work.

    5. The biggest lie I tell myself is "I don't need to write
    that down, I'll remember it."

    6. When I was a child I thought nap time was
    punishment... Now it's like a mini vacation.

    7. The day the world runs out of wine or beer is just too
    terrible to think about.

    8. Even duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the
    sound!

    9. Wouldn't it be great if we could put ourselves in the
    dryer for ten minutes; come out wrinkle-free and
    three sizes smaller!

    10. If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would've put
    them on my knees

    11. When the kids text me "plz" which is shorter than
    please. I text back "no" which is shorter than "yes".

    12. At my age "Getting lucky" means walking into a room
    and remembering what I came in there for.

    13. I don't have gray hair. I have "wisdom highlights".

    14. I don't trip over things, I do random gravity checks!
     
  2. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
  3. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    Now, morning wood is something that goes in the stove. ;)
     
    HDRock, Eric VW, Stinny and 6 others like this.
  4. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    1/2 of a Viagra tablet every night so I only get it part way up and not pi$$ on my boots, too..................
     
    HDRock, Eric VW, Stinny and 6 others like this.
  5. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    Oh, I thought it kept you from rolling out of bed. :whistle:
     
    Gasifier, HDRock, Eric VW and 7 others like this.
  6. Gary_602z

    Gary_602z

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,464
    Likes Received:
    12,340
    Location:
    Lake Odessa, Michigan
    Fix-a-Flat +Miracle Gro=Viagra:)

    Gary
     
    HDRock, Eric VW, rottiman and 5 others like this.
  7. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Just dont use iron supplements and take viagra at the same time. It might spin you around and point north.
     
  8. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    That may be a good survival skill.
     
  9. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Maybe.......:rofl: :lol:

    I wont even mention what could happen if you mix viagra and prune juice.
     
    HDRock, Backwoods Savage and Eric VW like this.
  10. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX

    Certainly negates the need for the chocolate ex-lax double fudge brownies...................:rofl: :lol:
     
  11. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
  12. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    Getting funnier as you accelerate in years, that's for sure rottiman! The rest of you :BrianK: guys are pretty funny too?:rofl: :lol:
    Or at least funny lookin!
     
  13. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,950
    Likes Received:
    52,503
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    Speaking of viagra.....my wife and I still laugh as my Mom heard a commercial for Cialis stating it worked for 36 hours. She says can you imagine that thing sticking up for 36 hours......Mom's 86 and Dad's 91.....lol
     
    Stinny, wildwest, HDRock and 5 others like this.
  14. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    I can't unread that post, can I Locust Post :rofl: :lol:
    Mite want to consider changing your screen name too, sir:zip::doh::picard:
     
  15. Knothead

    Knothead

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2015
    Messages:
    2,125
    Likes Received:
    17,415
    Location:
    East Texas
    :BrianK: When you think about it "The Alternative to Getting Old is a lot Worse Than Getting Old"
     
  16. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    Sometimes it is best to not think about it.
     
  17. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    You know your getting old, when someone asks how old are you and you have to think about it
     
  18. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,652
    Likes Received:
    144,613
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Google the movie "road trip"

    and :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: on the name pun:rofl: :lol:
     
    Stinny and Eric VW like this.
  19. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    Saw it a long time ago...

    Nothing out of Locust Post on the hardness of such fence posts:zip:
    Hope I didn't offend....
     
  20. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,652
    Likes Received:
    144,613
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    No worries, you are hilarious!