In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Art imitating life. Canada Goose head.

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by fishingpol, Oct 8, 2017.

  1. bogieb

    bogieb

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2015
    Messages:
    12,559
    Likes Received:
    76,383
    Location:
    New Hampshire
    Thanks for sharing pics of excellent artistry!
     
  2. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,983
    Likes Received:
    312,184
    Location:
    Central MI
    Truly some amazing artists there Jon, including you!
     
    fishingpol likes this.
  3. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    Ha, I'm a hack after seeing some of the other work.:rofl: :lol:
     
  4. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Jeez , I just saw this , really nice work Jon :yes:
    Pieces at the show not bad either :)
    I did a little bit of burning and it's not as easy as one might think
     
    fishingpol and Backwoods Savage like this.
  5. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,983
    Likes Received:
    312,184
    Location:
    Central MI
    No way will I buy that one Jon.
     
    fishingpol and Midwinter like this.