In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Anyone need an 090?

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by lukem, Dec 29, 2013.

  1. lukem

    lukem

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,274
    Likes Received:
    66,597
    Location:
    IN
  2. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    That's actually a pretty good deal. And it comes with a Mill......

    I told myself I was saving for a NOS 036 Pro. . . . (Have one lined up ;))
     
    Boog likes this.
  3. thistle

    thistle

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,736
    Likes Received:
    9,757
    Location:
    Polk/Guthrie Counties,IA
    I don't need one,but have wanted one for quite a while. Hopefully by next summer things will go that way.
     
  4. Guido Salvage

    Guido Salvage

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    1,735
    Likes Received:
    4,938
    Location:
    The heart of the Bluegrass
    Seems mighty cheap, I see the phone # is from New Hampshire.
     
  5. firecracker_77

    firecracker_77

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,481
    Likes Received:
    3,606
    Location:
    IL
    Yeah...I'm suspicious of that price.
     
  6. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    That's not just an 090..... It's the very desirable 090AV. I'm suspicious of the price too but if it's for real? I'd kick myself for not investigating. The phone number being from New Hampshire doesn't necessarily bother me in this era of cell phones.

    And Dex, why the heck do you want a NOS 036 Pro? You know you're just going to have to clean it up to your standards once you get it home. :rofl: :lol::p
     
    clemsonfor and Boog like this.
  7. Boog

    Boog

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    1,181
    Likes Received:
    2,600
    Location:
    Where my spirit is free
    I think he's just still looking for that perfect one! What's it been now Dex, 3-4 of them now?
     
  8. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    It's already clean.. New Old Stock. :)

    Like no need to clean. Like... Like.. PERFECT!! ;)
     
  9. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    About 9..

    And still have the 1st one. I bought and sold all the others with intent to make a dollar. :)

    But this will make 2 I KEEP!
     
  10. Boog

    Boog

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    1,181
    Likes Received:
    2,600
    Location:
    Where my spirit is free
    I know that secure warm fuzzy feeling of a pair of "36" too. Kind of like a pair of heater cats on your chest on a cold day! :D
     
    Jon1270 likes this.
  11. Boog

    Boog

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    1,181
    Likes Received:
    2,600
    Location:
    Where my spirit is free
    A 090 would be really nice to put on my wall, but my back is telling me to forget any serious thoughts of actually using one! Hell, I'm feeling the strain of my 460 after a tank! Now what you really want is one of those "portable" V-8 jobs on wheels!
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  12. amateur cutter

    amateur cutter

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    5,997
    Likes Received:
    48,771
    Location:
    Gun Lake MI
    Need, no want, yes. If only I hadn't just spent all my money on Christmas.:(
     
    Pallet Pete and DexterDay like this.