In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Anyone else notice ... ?

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by BrianK, Jan 3, 2014.

  1. lukem

    lukem

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,277
    Likes Received:
    66,613
    Location:
    IN
    Beer.
     
    smoke show, will711 and 343amc like this.
  2. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    Now you're talking Beer :drool: :thumbs: :drunk:
     
    Pallet Pete and smoke show like this.
  3. smoke show

    smoke show

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,983
    Likes Received:
    13,948
    Location:
    Pittsfield, Wi
    someone say beer? :drunk:
     
  4. SmokeyTheBear

    SmokeyTheBear

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2013
    Messages:
    8,324
    Likes Received:
    39,419
    Location:
    Standish, ME

    I ain't a Brian and I'm certainly lacking in the brain department so I can't post here right?
     
    NortheastAl likes this.
  5. SmokeyTheBear

    SmokeyTheBear

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2013
    Messages:
    8,324
    Likes Received:
    39,419
    Location:
    Standish, ME
    Burp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
     
    NortheastAl, swags and smoke show like this.
  6. SmokeyTheBear

    SmokeyTheBear

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2013
    Messages:
    8,324
    Likes Received:
    39,419
    Location:
    Standish, ME
    We probably should cool it or Scotty might rename the forum and dump it in the dust bin of history.
     
  7. BrianK

    BrianK

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,108
    Likes Received:
    11,113
    Location:
    West central PA
    I'm a dain bramaged Brain Brian and I'm allowed to post here.
     
  8. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Beer beer I heard beer!
     
    NortheastAl, smoke show and will711 like this.
  9. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Once the word Beer is said? Pellet people come in Masses!!

    We love Beer!
     
    will711 likes this.
  10. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Hey I'm not pellet people but I come running!
     
    Certified106 and will711 like this.
  11. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Maybe I'm on the wrong side of the tracks here!
     
    BrianK likes this.
  12. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    Pete you use pellets to start your fire so you are a pellet person:whistle:
     
    BrianK and Pallet Pete like this.
  13. SmokeyTheBear

    SmokeyTheBear

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2013
    Messages:
    8,324
    Likes Received:
    39,419
    Location:
    Standish, ME
    Pete, we will vote you into the pellet burners group. So you can come arunin' when the magic brew is mentioned.
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  14. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Will ruined me a long time ago. :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::rofl: :lol:
     
  15. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Pellet stove - Pallet stove
     
    NortheastAl, will711 and Pallet Pete like this.
  16. SmokeyTheBear

    SmokeyTheBear

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2013
    Messages:
    8,324
    Likes Received:
    39,419
    Location:
    Standish, ME
    We are in trouble a Mod or two has found this thread:p.
     
    BrianK likes this.
  17. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    I'm thinkin the mods are comin just for the beer
     
  18. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Always invite the neighbors. Alway room around our fires! :campfire:
     
    NortheastAl and BrianK like this.
  19. NortheastAl

    NortheastAl

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,887
    Likes Received:
    28,161
    Location:
    Putnam County NY
    And now you're one of them.:whistle:
     
    swags likes this.