In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Anybody tried doing this?

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Loon, Apr 15, 2018.

  1. Loon

    Loon

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    6,560
    Likes Received:
    37,138
    Location:
    North of the border
    The place in town quit doing the all you can eat Crab legs :headbang: And was just wondering if anyone ordered this way before? :coldone:

    Costco Wholesale
     
    Backwoods Savage and XXL like this.
  2. XXL

    XXL

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2014
    Messages:
    2,935
    Likes Received:
    15,702
    Location:
    Ontario, Canada
    Suffering from withdrawals buddy:D

    I have never heard anything bad about Costco meat so it may be worth a try. A little over $17/lb is not bad here in Canada as far from the ocean as we are.
     
  3. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    49,005
    Likes Received:
    312,363
    Location:
    Central MI
    Not sure I've ever eaten those things but not sure I ever will at that price.
     
    Loon likes this.