In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Anybody have another 021 for sale?

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by Pallet Pete, May 11, 2014.

  1. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    I met a nice couple when we went on the big cut trip Saturday and she fell head over heels for my 021. She begged me to give it to her to which I said no way although I did let her use it most of the day. Well AC said let's find them one so here I am asking...
     
    swags and HoneyFuzz like this.
  2. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    Ive got nothing.... But ill be on the lookout ! Fantastic lil saw :)
     
  3. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    My BIL has either a 021 or 023 (same thing, only a few cc's bigger). I will send a text out later.

    He doesn't use it much, but it was his Fathers (R.I.P. Bill). So he may or may not want to keep it
     
    HoneyFuzz likes this.
  4. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    Don't forget the MS210 is virtually identical as well.
     
    HoneyFuzz likes this.
  5. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Thanks guys! Can't wait to see...
     
    HoneyFuzz likes this.
  6. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Glad that saw is getting good use Pete