You know, those pretty girls modeling the FHC "swag" that are allways showing up with those "goobers" on the top of the computer screen? I'm waiting for a line of FHC cut off shorts, bikini's & tank tops to come out!
I figured that they were someone's (here) wife or girlfriend, just wanted to get the compliment out without being a …… I'm too old for them anyway!
Here I go to check the email, hopefully it's from a female! Oh man, it's not from a female..... bobdog2o02
Awww crap, you had to post the video. I had to play it, had me doing the "preppie dance", Molly Ringwald- Breakfast Club style... damm you..... most fun I've had all day!!
She scares me, for no other reason than she does "things" just to make her giggle / jiggle. Narcissist . Her Hubby is no better. I'm not a fan, sorry.
Nice knowing ya fuelrod! Bout a month from now.... "What ever happened to fuelrod? Has anyone heard form him lately??"
She does seem to have a certain "presence" no? (Not presents!) Don't suppose we'll ever see the video of her getting hurt or cut if it happens.