"Some" people like 'em...not sure why but most don't....but you never know you might like them. That's why you need to try everything you can get your hands on.
Gas I tried a bunch of the GS. They have 3 mills making them. One is makin some that aren't half bad(average) and the other two aren't up to the same speed IMHO. First we need to find out what mill is making yours. See the quote from the mill rep stating how to determine this. The better stuff is from the Jaffery plant.
Well, you only got 3 bag; exatly what you should be doing to test any new brand in your stoves...see what you think. I have not had great experience, MMMV. A friend got a ton included free with her stove...hasnt used them since.
A couple a bags aren't a big deal to get through. I'll be right over to pick em up! Seriously, You can easily mix some with something decent to make em disappear. Every time you toss a bag of good in the hopper through a few scoops of the other stuff in too. They will be gone before you know it. I have gotten ride of some serious trash pellets this way with my old quad back in the day(new stove just doesn't care).