In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

All those tasks you put off till you have more time

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by TurboDiesel, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Midwinter

Midwinter

Nah, he doesn't go out back much, unless it's to talk to me! Pollen allergies, and after that, mosquito phobia. IMG_20200327_19784.jpg

2. CoachSchaller

CoachSchaller

Well,
    I am thankful to still be working. But the kids are home from school and Mrs. Coach is working from home - mostly. While I am still working I have not had to pick up the kids from school or take them various places. Also, dinner is being cooked more often by someone other than me.
    I have made a new shaving brush.
    Started designing and purchasing materials for a custom door I need to build.
    Much cleaning has happened.
    Working on some new straight razor scales made from moose antler

3. Woodwidow

Woodwidow

Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Re-organizing and creating a pile for our textiles class at school. I also have two daughter who sew; one makes doll clothes and the other quilts. I looked at making masks but we don't live in a very big center. Our hospital is very small with an active hospital auxiliary so that is probably taken care of. Baby quilts will probably be one way of my using up fabric projects.

4. Canadian border VT

Canadian border VT

Well my goal, was to clean and re-organize my garage. It kind of went into disshambles when we had five snowmobiles running that were all 20 years old with teenagers:whistle: :hair:

my wife’s goal has been clean the house, porch, and now the basement.. SO my garage is not clean and I somehow got designated as driving instructor :wacky: