OK, but is there one at 5:31 when Dennis replied to your post? Click show all if it doesn't go back that far.
Maybe its a signal issue I will randomly have certain alert emails go into my spam folder. Even when I have been getting alerts from the same thread into my in box. I have no idea why a few get tossed to spam or the promotion folder?
Thanks Grizz. I get that, but why not get an alert when I've read posts in a page before it flips to a new page? This seems to happen to me often enough to notice. I also still get an occasional e-mail alert in threads where I've turned off that option. Hmmm Not slamming you at all, so I hope this doesn't come across that way, but I'd like to get alerts for new posts in threads I've read. In other words, I've read a thread into say, 10 posts, then I go away. New posts are made, and I don't get an alert. I may not come back to that thread for a day or so, and by that time, there have been 20-30 more posts, yet I never got an alert before it went to a new page. The alerts are a very cool way for me to keep up with certain threads that I sometimes forget about, because I'm pretty active in a lot of threads. I hope something in this ramble helps. Growing pains. This is a gooder thing.
where you going? we need all input descriptions of what you're experiencing. But I got it be out now also, for the time being, because I'm at four beers
Nah, it's the same issue, and Grizz doesn't need to be barraged with complaints for the same thing. He knows about it.......gooder enough.
OK, so I think what happened with HD is that he got the alert (it shows up in the list) but either he was barraged with a large number of alerts and missed it, or it got lost during a reload/click through to another post.
If the notification shows up in your list, I am reluctant to call it an error. Either way, we are trying to get the forum software updated to a new version and maybe some of these minor glitches may disappear.