In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

About buZZsaw BRAD

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by metalcuttr, Nov 5, 2019.

1. buZZsaw BRAD

buZZsaw BRAD

The award arrived safely. Heres a couple pics of what he did. My good tux was at the dry cleaners. IMG_1364.JPG Interesting sidenote. I didnt realize there was a second cutout in the box until the next day. Went to pick up the packing and unwrapped it. Ill bet Loon would like one of these? IMG_1366.JPG
    Many thanks to metalcuttr and to all the great folks ive come to know on this great forum. You guys and gals are the best!
    Be safe and hoard on!

2. Loon

Loon

:rofl: :lol: Now that's cool Buzz/metalcuttr.:coldone:
    If cuttr can get this cut in the bar the cheque will be in the mail. :cheers:

[​IMG]

3. Marvin

Marvin

4. jrider

jrider

Brad and I have some things in common and some things that are different when it comes to gathering/processing wood. We each have our own methods but I admire the man for his relentless pursuit for a scrounge. Most of my wood is brought to me and I process the heck out of it. I think if the two of us were more geographically closer, I would love to have him as a wood partner

5. metalcuttr

metalcuttr

:salute:
    Your good tux didn't fit in the "arms" anymore, Right?:whistle: The second cutout was an afterthought. In one thread (which I can't seem to find) a statement was made about starting to cut:saw: at 7AM and Brad replied " it's 7AM somewhere" or words to that effect. I already had metal on the table and the chainsaw sign drawn so added the words and cut it out. Congratulations Brad!:salute: Nice that you did dress for the occasion!

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  6. GrJfer

GrJfer

buZZsaw BRAD, looking mighty dapper in the poor man's tux. Only thing missing is a little man glitter. metalcuttr awesome work and gesture.