Looking good guys!! Really nice such a great crew came out! Perfect temps to work in. Thanks for posting pics Dennis, I knew you'd remember!
I had some family things going on that I couldn't escape. I'll make the next one! With the cold here it's not much different than any other stove in the 3 cubic foot size. Last night was upper single digit/low double digits, loaded about 8pm yesterday and noon today.
Dammit, you guys most certainly ARE a great group of people.....no arguing that point at all! Now, on that note, looks like you guys had a great time, and had great weather to cut in. We did the same thing today at the big oak job.....bucked up a PILE of red and white oak, and hauled 5 heaping trailer loads out of there! Still have at least three big loads to get.... We got almost 3" of snow as we were cutting, man I love cutting in the winter.....and yes, I'm serious...... Great job guys, thanks for posting and I'm glad to hear all went well......
I merged them Dennis. Lots of pics from the same place just makes it easier to view them all together. I hope you don't mind.
Wow... Great job Pete, AC, Wishlist, and Dennis. Awesome pics, awesome people, and I am sure an awesome time was had by all. I did cutting as well today Today was chilly, but a very good day for cutting (as a lot of us have done today)
Some one asked if the BOSS of the Savage clan was there. Why yes, yes she was, & what a lady. Very nice lunch, about the most comfortable & hospitable place I've ever been in. Great couple there no other way to say it. THANKS JUDY! A C
And she also says thanks to you AC and the same for the rest of the workers. Because I didn't do much work, I also got no thanks from her.... Ornery thing....
Might have been cold enough that it wasn't that bad. I like to do live spruce when below 10°f, no mess.
So you guys are all members of the hairy palms club too Cool to see a bunch of people connect on a forum and then help each other out in the real world - great bunch of folks on here