A beautiful fall day today so I spent this morning outdoors with my dogs processing wood. Shifting a load of wood from where I process to my house. The front half is silver maple and back half is elm and ash. I couldn't have done it without Doug's help of course. Worked on splitting and stacking my good wood (locust mostly). Giving cribbing another shot on the near end. Hopefully I get it right it will have to sit there for a couple years.
Schlot- gotcha , great minds think alike! My 3 loads aint nothin compared to your one! Looking good...... how were your temps this morning?
Thanks. They would probably only get a B- at best compared some of the work that the pros here do but it's good to learn.
Mainly locust....I'm going to top it off with with some crab apple then move on to finishing the ash/elm stack next to it.