In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

A little Christmas fun

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Backwoods Savage, Dec 16, 2016.

  1. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,985
    Likes Received:
    312,214
    Location:
    Central MI
  2. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,985
    Likes Received:
    312,214
    Location:
    Central MI
  3. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,985
    Likes Received:
    312,214
    Location:
    Central MI
    Santas dinner.jpg


    Wife said to hang the Christmas lights.

    Wife said to hang Christmas lights.jpg

    And last, this one is for my biking friends. That's me in he lead riding my recumbent. They call me Rudolph the cold nosed rider.

    xmas_print_small.jpg
     
    Horkn, 460magpro, Thor and 8 others like this.
  4. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    I love this one.....every year.
    [​IMG]
     
    Horkn, 460magpro, Thor and 7 others like this.
  5. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Christmas With Louise

    As a joke, my brother used to hang a pair of panty hose over his fireplace
    before Christmas. He said all he wanted was for Santa to fill them. What
    they say about Santa checking the list twice must be true because every
    Christmas morning, although Jay's kids' stockings were overflowed, his poor
    pantyhose hung sadly empty.

    One year I decided to make his dream come true. I put on sunglasses and went
    in search of an inflatable love doll. They don't sell those things at
    Wal*Mart. I had to go to an adult bookstore downtown.

    If you've never been in an X-rated store, don't go. You'll only confuse
    yourself. I was there an hour saying things like, "What does this do? You're
    kidding me! Who would buy that?" Finally, I made it to the inflatable doll
    section. I wanted to buy a standard, uncomplicated doll that could also
    substitute as a passenger in my truck so I could use the car pool lane during
    rush hour.

    Finding what I wanted was difficult. Love Dolls come in many different
    models. The top of the line, according to the side of the box, could do
    things I'd only seen in a book on animal husbandry. I settled for Lovable
    Louise. She was at the bottom of the price scale. To call Louise a doll took
    a huge leap of imagination.

    On Christmas Eve and with the help of an old bicycle pump, Louise came to
    life.

    My sister-in-law was in on the plan and let me in during the wee morning
    hours. Long after Santa had come and gone, I filled the dangling pantyhose
    with Louise's pliant legs and bottom. I also ate some cookies and drank what
    remained of a glass of milk on a nearby tray. I went home, and giggled for a
    couple of hours.

    The next morning my brother called to say that Santa had been to his house
    and left a present that had made him VERY happy but had left the dog
    confused. She would bark, start to walk away, then come back and bark some
    more.

    We all agreed that Louise should remain in her panty hose so the rest of the
    family could admire her when they came over for the traditional Christmas
    dinner.

    My grandmother noticed Louise the moment she walked in the door. "What the
    hell is that?" she asked.

    My brother quickly explained, "It's a doll."

    "Who would play with something like that?" Granny snapped.

    I had several candidates in mind, but kept my mouth shut.

    "Where are her clothes?" Granny continued.

    "Boy, that turkey sure smells nice Gran" Jay said, to steer her into the
    dining room.

    But Granny was relentless. "Why doesn't she have any teeth?"

    Again, I could have answered, but why would I? It was Christmas and no one
    wanted to ride in the back of the ambulance saying, "Hang on Granny, hang
    on!"

    My grandfather, a delightful old man with poor eyesight, sidled up to me and
    said, "Hey, who's the naked gal by the fireplace?"

    I told him she was Jay's friend.

    A few minutes later I noticed Grandpa by the mantel, talking to Louise.
    Not just talking, but actually flirting. It was then that we realized this
    might be Grandpa's last Christmas at home.

    The dinner went well. We made the usual small talk about who had died, who
    was dying, and who should be killed, when suddenly Louise made a noise like
    my father in the bathroom in the morning. Then she lurched from the panty
    hose, flew around the room twice, and fell in a heap in front of the sofa.

    The cat screamed. I passed cranberry sauce through my nose, and Grandpa ran
    across the room, fell to his knees, and began administering mouth-to-mouth
    resuscitation. My brother fell back over his chair and wet his pants.

    Granny threw down her napkin, stomped out of the room, and sat in the car.

    It was indeed a Christmas to treasure and remember.

    Later in my brother's garage, we conducted a thorough examination to decide
    the cause of Louise's collapse. We discovered that Louise had suffered from
    a hot ember to the back of her right thigh. Fortunately, thanks to a wonder
    drug called duct tape, we restored her to perfect health.




    MERRY CHRISTMAS
     
    Horkn, Thor, schlot and 5 others like this.
  6. JIMBETHYNAME

    JIMBETHYNAME

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016
    Messages:
    588
    Likes Received:
    2,133
    Location:
    Poughkeepsie ny
    Thats a good one lol
     
    Horkn and rottiman like this.
  7. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,154
    Likes Received:
    163,501
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    santa on the schmidter.jpg A worthy re-post... :D
     
  8. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,985
    Likes Received:
    312,214
    Location:
    Central MI
    One year, I decided to buy my mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a Christmas gift. The next year, I didn't buy her a gift. When she asked me why, I replied, "Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!"


    A friend told the blonde, "Christmas is on a Friday this year...." The blonde then said, "Let's hope it's not the 13th."


    In a convent in Ireland, the 98-year old Mother Superior lay dying. The nuns gathered around her bed trying to make her last journey comfortable. They tried giving her warm milk to drink but she refused it. One of the nuns took the glass back to the kitchen. Then, remembering a bottle of Irish Whiskey that had been received as a gift the previous Christmas, she opened it and poured a generous amount into the warm milk.

    Back at Mother Superior's bed, they held the glass to her lips. The frail nun drank a little, then a little more and before they knew it, she had finished the whole glass down to the last drop. As her eyes brightened, the nuns thought it would be a good opportunity to have one last talk with their spiritual leader. "Mother," the nuns asked earnestly, "Please give us some of your wisdom before you leave us." She raised herself up in bed on one elbow, looked at them and said: "Don’t ever sell that cow!"
     
    brenndatomu, yooperdave and schlot like this.