In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

6 point Sheds

Discussion in 'The Game Room' started by rdust, Feb 21, 2016.

  1. rdust

    rdust

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2013
    Messages:
    1,195
    Likes Received:
    5,679
    Location:
    SE, Michigan
    My son and I were playing in the yard yesterday "fighting bad guys" and he found some sheds. Not a big buck but still really neat! I was surprised both fell off in the same spot.

    I didn't see pics of this one all season, he'll be a decent buck next season.

    image.jpeg
     
    XXL, thewoodlands, 1964 262 6 and 8 others like this.
  2. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,458
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Yeah, that deer has good genes. He'll be a nice one next year.
     
  3. mike bayerl

    mike bayerl

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2014
    Messages:
    3,924
    Likes Received:
    22,456
    Location:
    Central PA
    Sweet! Your son looks genuinely pleased!
     
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  4. rdust

    rdust

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2013
    Messages:
    1,195
    Likes Received:
    5,679
    Location:
    SE, Michigan
    Yes, he was super excited. We're going to hang them in his room.