In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

50 Shades of Grey for Senior's.............

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by rottiman, Jun 13, 2018.

  1. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Back and forth. . . in and out. . . in and out . . . a little to the right. . . a little to the left . . . she could feel the sweat on her forehead . . . between her breasts. . .and trickling down the small of her back. . . she was getting near to the end.

    He was in ecstasy. . . with a huge smile on his face as his wife moved. . . forwards then backwards. . . forward then backward. again. . . and again. . . her heart was pounding now. . . her face was flushed . . . she moaned softly at first, then began to groan louder . . .finally . . . totally exhausted, she let out a piercing scream . . .


    "OK, OK, you smart arse , I can't parallel park. You do it!"
     
  2. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
  3. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Think I need a cig.
    Wait, I don't even smoke....................maybe a little :sleeping:
     
    brenndatomu, wildwest and rottiman like this.