In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

24/25 season prep.

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Warner, Sep 8, 2024.

1. Warner

Warner

A gas range would be nice but we can’t get natural gas here and I’m done dealing with propain. If I do anything it will probly be a heat pump water heater. If I was to come into some cash I’d do an indoor or outdoor boiler to tie into the existing system.

2. Warner

Warner

IMG_4215.jpeg Finally got next years wood put up today. My neighbor heard me working and stoped by, he is getting up there in age and his health isn’t good. He dosnt think he has enough wood for this winter. He burns pretty much for fun in his man cave and I know he has enough to get by this year but I’ll entertain him. So I’ll by cutting up some dead standing and stuff that is fallen but off the ground for him. He lets my kids use his trails so it’s the least I can do.

I have a couple buddy’s that have construction/landscape companies, they are less than diligent with maintenance and repair. Knowing that I took a look around their equipment and will have the coin to buy the grapple next week. Mamma told me she wants to go to Aruba for school vacation, I’ll have to do some extra looking while I’m working on the trucks/equipment!

eatonpcat, billb3, metalcuttr and 4 others like this.
  3. eatonpcat

eatonpcat

4. EODDiver

EODDiver

Beautiful row!