In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

10 days off!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Unicorn1, Sep 1, 2017.

  1. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    I don't go back to work until 9/11/17, time to get some wood cutting done. Sad part is I don't have any shop floor space to bring in totes for the Fisher XL this winter. :(
     
  2. lukem

    lukem

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,283
    Likes Received:
    66,664
    Location:
    IN
    I don't go back until 9/11...first day back starts a new road trip though.
     
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  3. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    I'm so conflicted.
    Not sure if I should like the post or not..............This is one of those good news, bad news things. :headbang:
     
  4. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,983
    Likes Received:
    312,184
    Location:
    Central MI
    No matter. Enjoy the days off.
     
    Flatlander Pete and papadave like this.
  5. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    I've been a little off all my life! :rofl: :lol: