Got some more trenching done yesterday for the lower woods crossover, then the rains hit. Too muddy up there today, so did some other running...
Is it a straight shot up to roofline/second floor ceiling? Presume you want to run straight pipe to ceiling, then through the roof? BTW, welcome...
Good on ya Brian. I'm still a work in progress, like in so many ways. ;)
Too good. :thumbs: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Nice looking pups :thumbs:
No issues friend, I saw the distance on G'maps and ruled out asking because it's a ways. :thumbs: Was just wondering if we have any members close...
Thx JustWood I appreciate the link. I'll definitely consider this option. :yes:
I remember my parents actually had a copper/bronze/something coin that was actually stamped as a Round Tuit. I thought it was the coolest thing...
You must have not tried herding cats, it's not easy. That's why they earn so much. :whistle:
Interested in purchasing a vehicle located in Granite Falls, NC. Looking for some extended eyes :binoculars: to check out vehicle for us, with...
Welcome aboard james.crowton007 Great site with great people. Feel free to introduce yourself. Introduce yourself here !
Great work Gary. :yes: Do have 2 questions. 1.. what is approximate weight of the bed? 2.. can it be moved from that room without disassembly,...
If I remember correctly, it was AFL prior to NFL, correct? AFC/NFC still refers back to the original leagues I believe.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Well, I do have respect for the Cheddar's, was brought up with the black n gold. Booyah!! :yes:
I still love watching that, it's bookmarked. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Nice stacks Steve697 Welcome aboard, good to gave ya. :cheers: You'll like it here. :thumbs:
Go Steelers!! :thumbs: :emb: :D
Hi Bob!! (12 step humor to be added here^^) You've come to the right place, and free wood is free heat. :thumbs: :stacker::fire:
Wish we were a bit closer mike bayerl I'd burn 9-10 hr's round trip. Doesn't leave a lot of time to play unless I make a weekend of it. How's...
I'm sure she feels the same. But she does have that alert look to her. :thumbs: