Well, old rider was nothing fancy, a Murray/MTD machine. 17.5 B&S 42" deck, but it ran and cut great. Can't say the same for the Poulan we...
Well, I've likely spent a couple hundred on parts on our old tractor. Over the 20 or so years we've had it. :whistle: I'm still contemplating...
:rofl: :lol: Woulda been great to have a neighbor or passerby see you doing that, and see the look on their face. :bug: While we're all like....
Got a long way to go, and a short time to get there. :D
Fully agreed, I've had more than one dumping. :doh:
Ash is great to burn in my opinion. First year we had a stove I wish I'd found this site. We had the property logged, and had a lot of tops. I...
Wow, I guess I'm blessed then. We have a fair amount of Hickory here. Didn't realize it was so rare in other regions.
U-tube, make sure it's "public", then share link in a post.
Heh, you are doing fine if you have a 3 bay boat garage. :rofl: :lol: :sir: :makeitrain":makeitrain"
X2 ^^ They say that God doesn't give more than you can handle. I've questioned that logic in the past, but as we all can see, I'm still here.
WeldrDave you know he's joking. A 1 inch thick lead case is completely impractical. Now, a radio frequency jammer, that's the ticket. ;):thumbs:
My Poulan case was a bit more expensive, but it came with a free saw, so I went for it. ;)
I can certainly relate to that. If she starts digging on a chipmunk burrow, I no longer exist. :rofl: :lol: I literally have to get within a...
That's frigging insane. Metal water pipe through a wire box?? :wacky::loco: :crazy: Eh, what could go wrong? :whistle:
I'm getting a bit off topic, been a long day. :whistle:
Heck, in our small town, even Spanglish wouldn't help. :rofl: :lol: There's no-one hanging outside of our Home Depot looking for work. Even...
Thanks guys, I will be shopping. This is a first for her, but not knowing where she was, if she was injured.. Can't have that. o_O:hair::mad:
Didnt get the "fine" manual on the box blade attachment, just for the tractor. Still took me a peek on U-tube for visuals on hooking up the 3pt....
Ahh, the privilege's of membership here are immense. :thumbs:
Thx Well Seasoned :yes: I obviously didn't know that, and indeed after looking things over, I can tilt the box-blade. :thumbs: That will make a...