Welcome aboard Old Cabin Guy You've come to the right place for sure. :thumbs: Lots of good advice from people that know their stoves....
Thx all, as stated, he will be missed. I was one of 5 employee's all those years ago. Very family oriented owner, and got to know his family...
X2 ^^^ :cool::thumbs:
Good news there. :thumbs:
:doh: Sorry to hear that BigPapi Still better to be safe than sorry though. :thumbs:
Had to go to a viewing today for my boss's father. Almost 93, great man with an awesome personality. Have known him for 15.5 years now, and that...
Looking great Dave. :yes: Definitely a busy day at the new place. Gonna be great to get things all settled in. Will you be in before the snow...
We are the Borg, you will be assimilated. :jaw:
I served from 1987 to 1992. Was stationed permanent party @ Korea, Texas, and Georgia. Still a bit ambivalent about whether sending me to Korea...
:whistle: Yeah, but then I wouldn't get to see the cashier try to figure out how many bundles would be required, and calculate the cost. :rofl:...
Your speaking my language right there. I certainly don't have the newest or the best, but I have what I need and what I can afford. :yes: Just...
I just figured "If ya gotta go, you gotta go." I have 5 doors in the entire house, but it's not a competition right? o_O
The storm has arrived. Lots of thunder & lightning. I love it. :thumbs:
Good to hear Well Seasoned :yes:
I can't speak for all vet's. But most that I know will agree that it was our honor. :thumbs: I loved my job in-service, but let the politics get...
She brought it to him, I'll go with a win. :yes:
Ahh, but you are not taking into account resale value of said truck. While I would agree with you (I intentionally kicked and dented my brand new...
Booyah!! :thumbs: A fine days work indeed. Enjoy that Bourbon. :cheers::salute:
Hope wife was :D and not :heidi: Or is she :drunk: That works as well. :thumbs:
Take care and heal up Dennis. :thumbs: TrinitySouth99 whoever runs your water authority needs to be fired. :hair::mad: