Yeah, big X2 on that. I would have to believe that everyone is ok , but still that's enough to pizz off the pope. :mad::mad:
Simply amazing. :eek: And thanks to him for once again posting the link. :handshake: Had he not papadave would have, so my hats off to him as...
Fairly certain I have. It's been a while. :picard:
Well said, and I couldn't agree more. RIP Senator/Soldier. :salute:
Good work stuckinthemuck And I agree, nice stacks. :binoculars::yes:
Happy B'day Well Seasoned
Heard the other day that he was stopping treatment, didn't realize that it was gonna be the end for him so soon. Might not have always agreed...
Wow. :faint: I just read through the thread, and... Wow Very nice work Scotty Overkill And it's really cool to see your project and vision come...
Congrats bushpilot I bet it's a great feeling to know you have more than enough wood should the need arise. I'm now at 2years here, and happy...
Here's how I stacked my boards. I have 4x4's on top and bottom wtih stickers between boards and 4x4's, then put eye loops in ends and used...
That depends a lot on your plans for the boards. You'll want it boarded thicker than final use so you can plane it, and you may have some cupping...
:doh: Winner, winner, chicken dinner. :bug: Best keep an eye on the chicks. :nerd: Careful which chicks though. :heidi:
Thank you sir. :salute:
Got some seat time today, still a bit wet @ the crossover area (grass took a beating) But I finished trenching, laid 2 10' sections of sched40...
Happy early Anniversary Horkn :yes: And yep, what she said. ^^^ Happy B'day & Anniversary baby. :thumbs::D
:binoculars::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :loco: :crazy::picard:
Thx Eric. :) Jjust chilling and relaxing. [ATTACH] Need to clean the lens, again. :headbang:
Wow :bug: I thought he was just using a metaphor. ;)
It really turned out great Brian. :binoculars::thumbs: I bet it's a huge relief to have that part of the project out of the way.
X3 That's a happy couple right there. :yes: