Quote from article.... "Wennberg says waiting for the trees to die from infestation would double removal costs, so the city will have to begin...
I didn't read that they were trying to stop the Borer, just that it's cheaper to drop them now, vs when their dead.
Yeah, things are more than a little out of control these days. :loco: :crazy: :picard:
Impressive leoht :bug: :binoculars::yes:
Thing is, I was. Just wasn't watching where I put my clod-hoppers. :picard: :rofl: :lol:
Thx eatonpcat i was/am extremely stoked to get the deal we did on this tractor. Yeah, I drive it nice n slow. The center of gravity is a fair...
Welcome aboard ckarnes It's a great site, with some great people. I'm not sure how much each holds, but a few members use them, they'll let you...
Yeah, I'll definitely be getting this fixed ASAP Climbed on once, and accidentally stepped on reverse pedal, that coulda been a BAD day had I not...
Nice!! :binoculars:
Cherry picker. :picard: o_O