Based of the previous description of having a knock, I'd guess compression?
Good eye, yes, it is a dump...it didn't get unloaded until today, they backed it into the woodshed (the old corncrib in the background of the pic)...
Rusting?
Not a truck, and not today (last Saturday) but a proper load on my brothers trailer[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
X2
FYI, ceramic insulation board can be repaired with furnace cement if it cracks/breaks...it actually works surprisingly well. I've never broken one...
The fiberboard will work better, it is a much better insulator, which is what you want there.
No snow here...did get 1.1" rain yesterday though! Just saw the weather report and they said we are over 30" low on snow this year (only get a lil...
Yup, I would check things out first too...could be something simple, even something dumb like a coil that came loose and is starting to hit the...
I think you are right...I've been burning for 12-13 years now, and its rare, but I have had a few times where I've experienced a similar...
As it should be...not too many jobs with more personal risk.
[IMG]
Ha! I was looking at those sticks thinking, man you must be desperate to gather up 2-3 tons of those! Didn't even see the gravel! I bought about...
If you go 16GPM, that really only needs 8-9HP, 13HP would actually pull a 22GPM pump.
Radiators are a popular HX for garages...but not on the OWB end...many of those are basically just a steel box mounted inside a tank of water...so...
I think I just figured out a better place...between the frame n the springs! Then you can pile more in the bed too! :whistle: :D :rofl: :lol:
Sometimes, depends where it is, and how bad things are...sounds like its the beginning of the end for that machine though.