I'm waffling between using a 8hp snowblower engine, or a 5hp 220v air compressor motor, either one with a 16 GPM pump. Maybe I'll set it up with a...
Boy what I would have given for electric start the day I was trying to split wood when it was 10* out...played heck getting things going!
Trains, which are operated by engineers, have hitches too...:D (and lots of "trailers")
What size pump is on there?
Dry...and frozen. :D
Turn it on its side...if that doesn't work then you have "sigs" turned off in your settings
Elm clinkers are the norm...I've had them with Ash, Boxelder, Oak, and Maple too.
That, and a hose clamp! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
I'm getting ready to build a custom splitter, thinking of going with an 8HP snowblower engine...120V electric start...would work for me. Just...
"fuel surcharge" :rofl: :lol:
For what ATV's cost these days I wouldn't do that to my machine...they are usually only rated for 75-100 lbs on the front rack and maybe double...
What isn't?
With all that weight back there I bet she'd be a wheelie monster! :whistle::D :thumbs:
Thought for sure you had been tasked with making dinner...:whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Yup, I think you are sneaking up on it! :thumbs:
Yes...unless he is about 10 years ahead.
I'm not talking about just the last month or so...there has been a huge uptick in this stuff the last 2 years...really hard to believe that its...
Just be aware that you'll need storage with that machine...indoor gassers don't have built in storage like the outdoor models do, and they run...
Nationwide there has been a pile of them in the last month! (not just NS though) Fits right in with all the mysterious explosions and fires at...
Get off my lawn! :BrianK: :rofl: :lol: