Coworker tells the story of a guy he worked with at the city garage, they serviced the trash trucks and the one old timer would always eat on the...
Excellent idea...certainly need one in the woods with all these dead ash trees anymore! Dunno if anyone stateside sells these, or similar? New...
Piece of a hog panel...something heavier than hardware cloth.
Tie those rows together with some 2 row wide limbs laid into the middle of the stack(s) here n there...it helps. Edit, never mind, I see you...
That's what I was afraid of. Oh well, I made a deal for the new Predator 8 hp...just gotta get over there and pick it up tomorrow. Still gonna try...
Could easy still be a pinhole there though...likely actually.
True! :rofl: :lol:
Well, I guess the one Honda was on a (bad) trash pump (WT30X)...just not sure that would have for an output shaft...never worked on a Honda trash...
Thought about that too...those things are pigs. Seen some good deals on GX Honda powered pressure washers too...with junk pumps. No electric...
[IMG]
Yeah I have one on my snowblower too...thought about the sound level already...but I also found a 10 HP version too, so then with a 16GPM pump I'd...
Good reminder...yeah many/most things meant to be used in the snow don't have air filters. I'll have to check on that...its a Tecumseh...what did...
If that is something one is concerned about, hand washing the dishes every night will provide the same...gotta wear chaps while ya do it though,...
Yeah, thanks for that...I think most of the BBS splitters (or pretty much any that aren't full blown commercial) are that way now
[IMG] So what's the plan for dropping that tall one in the back there? :whistle:
Oh comeon now, you know you wanna! :D
You are too polite...:whistle: :D
Those might be the most redneck pics I've seen in the last 2-3 years! :rofl: :lol:
No, you're still trespassing...all the signs just make it easier for a lawyer to win a case against you...or get the landowner off when he shoots you.
I've found a new 5 hp 220v compressor motor and a new 100' 10ga RV cord for $200 total...and a 16gpm pump from Ruggedmade is $145. The gas options...