I say new engineers are like cats, have to pizz on everything, just to make sure it smells like them now! :hair: :rofl: :lol: Congrats on the new...
Buy low, sell high...I personally never have luck with auctions...my stuff sells low, and what I want goes high. I have better luck with private...
The final planning details maybe in a PM, but having the announcement out in open forum may gather a few (more than a few?) out of state...
The direction things went, yes! :rofl: :lol:
Can you do a DIY cab...some plexi on the sides n back, and fab up a door for the front...or maybe there are aftermarket kits for it? For heat,...
Its all good! :thumbs:
Don't see why someone couldn't mod a potato gun to shoot lines with...
Well this thread took an unexpected turn! :rofl: :lol:
BYOL? :thumbs: I've been to GTG's where the tree's went from standing, to split n stacked, and I've been to some where it was just...
That's a goodun Buck! :yes: Oh, I dunno, still quite a bit here locally...maybe 1/4 to 1/3 of what I run across is too far gone to fool with...
I'm not familiar with how those self test, but if they trip themselves and then reset, they are just wearing themselves out. Any GFCI that I've...
Give 'er a hug n buy her dinner usually works well! ;) :whistle: :thumbs:
It self tested and declared itself bad? An old clock outlet?
That's kinda like when we use stainless band clamps to repair underground leaks on cast or DI water distribution lines...once a crack has...
Why do I have the feeling that's not tranny cooler line?
Last week one day I was splitting some wood with my lil electric splitter sitting on the tailgate of my truck...it was about dark so I started...
I know of several CB's at/over 20 yrs service.
My brother just bought one, it is the moving wedge/knife type... after using it some, I think it's ok...found it to be a pain when it would not...
Good one! Put a few of them on there, it'd look like the spikes on the back of a dinosaur! :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
So this is a joke?