Somehow me thinks that looks a lil too crowded to be your neighborhood...:D
Yes, they have a list of people that are using medical devices and need to power them back up ASAP. At least our local power provider does...and...
Looks like Barbie been hittin the bon bons! :rofl: :lol:
A few years back I bought a lil stove I wanted to try...it took 16" wood, mine was all cut to 20" then...I bought a big HF miter saw and ran...
Will they allow you too use a sled when there is snow on the ground like that?
SOP for starting a mechanically injected diesel in cold weather...floor it means more fuel into the cylinders, which means more heat, faster...
This is what I had bouncing around in my head too...
Stick for the win on old metal...I'll defer to a proper welder on rod number(s)
And I was just talking to a guy today that said they are back to loaning mortgage money with nothing down again...all the bankers "forgot" about...
PFFT! Not much to wonder about really! What I wonder is if certain people even know what day of the week it is...
We just had about 10 minutes of white-out here about an hour ago...only about 1/2" on the ground, but that's a lot in 10 minutes!
Yeah I guess the hardest wood I've done it on so far is red oak...RO, ash, maple, and some boxelder is mainly what I've gotten lately...did get...
:jaw: :picard:
I actually started using a pair of pickaroons more often...saves bending over and for bigger rounds it allows dragging the log instead of carrying...
Is this tree uphill or downhill from the truck? One pic looks one way, the other pic the other way...
We got a trace too...maybe you got more than us! We are somewhere 30"+ shy of normal snowfall this winter! Overall precip is up though
Nah, in the bad neighborhood they snatch that up and walk out the door with the alarm screaming away like they are owed the detergent...and...
Maybe down there in the tropics of Wiffle...up here there is still some lingering winter stuff out...
Depending on your stove, those high coaling woods can be great shoulder season heat too...just load a small load up and let it burn long enough to...
My Champion 23T is from Rural King and was obviously assembled by a team of 16 YO computer geeks...they couldn't possibly have had the hydraulic...