I've started to use mine a lot for clearing or limbing. It seems to be easier to stand away from the wood and reach in for that type of work.
No pictures, but my brother is building a face cord box. He is starting with a SSQA plate, and welding a 4'x4' frame onto it. He hasn't decided...
Nothing wrong with a road kill if it isn't beat up too badly. It seems like everyone I find has been destroyed by the collision.
When I bought my L3560 2 years ago, my salesman said he wished Kubota made better featured smaller tractor-like a L with some upgraded features....
Original chain boxes in a plastic ammo box.
I had my Stihl 260 services a few years ago. It was running fine, but I thought after 6 years some preventive maintenance would be a good idea. I...
My father was not easy to live with. He had life time health problems that never slowed him down, but in the last 8 years of his life he had...
My father was an old school tough guy. Never used any PPE, never owned steel toe boots, had one hard hat he had to wear when he went to the gravel...
We played football-tackle at that-every Sunday at noon, from September until the ground froze solid. Started when I was about 14, with guys...
I can still handle a bigger saw, but I find I use my 260 more than my 461. If I am limbing a fallen tree, I use my Kombi pole saw without the...
For a while around the time I was born, my dad had a milk run. Had a 1960 Ford 600 stake body, would pick up about 100-120 cans from 10-12 farms...
You have succeeded in making feel old. Had the milkman deliver until I was 16-17 years old, cardboard sign for the dry cleaners, 3 A&Ws in the...
I think you are the right path. I had one of the first BX tractors with a FEL mower-no backhoe. I did more around my house with that than I have...
Have had those moments of despair- not going to share the details but it will get better if you persevere. Hang tough-find something to grab...
Until I was about 14 or so, I thought the Sears catolog contained everything that was available in the world! My mother was a hard core Sears...
Just speaking anecdotally, nowhere near the snowfall of the 1970's. I grew in a snowmobiling family, and it was common for us to put 1,000 miles...
Well Dennis you would be happy. We start the day with the pledge and our kids have a field trip to an off campus location on the last day of school.