What snow storm?
Goat roper eh? Hmm.
Totarry.
I've owned somewhere around 70 saws in the last 5 years or so. 28 on hand was the most at one time. Mostly 70's-80's saws with a couple new saws...
What baroon....
That thing is like a piece of Menards lumber.
It's mostly huskihl 's fault....
I'd like the blame my saw addiction on y'all but I had it before joining here. I've wound it down considerably in the last year. Going with...
I almost won one of those at the local online auction a couple years ago. It was minty and someone wanted it more than I did.
That's an excellent idea.
We just did the CVT and rear differential last weekend. Easy. Both are a drain / fill ordeal. With the CVT, you put 4 quarts in, start it, shift...
[MEDIA]
It can be done pretty easily without being on a lift. Easier if you lift it up on jack stands depending on your physical size. You would need to...
This from our 2020 manual.
The manual has pretty stringent maintenance schedule if you are operating it in what they consider severe service. The diff is 7500 miles the...
I'm doing some work to it... [ATTACH]
The oil I use in all my foam filters is Belray. Their cleaner is also all I use anymore as mineral spirits ect can damage the glue and foam over...
Dyno Joe showed a 5% power gain with that filter from stock. It might have even been a 400. I don't recall atm
I believe the nomad series require oil but it's consumed not in a sump. I'll definitely get a bulk bottle to fill a gun from. Are used scuba...
I just looked up that YongHeng compressor. For that price it's definitely worth considering. Especially after your personal experience and review.