Truth
You can't afford a tree monkey ported 261, you can't afford to move.... :p
Thanks bud. I look forward to using 5-10 gallons of fuel a year mowing vs 3 gallons a week of E-Free for the deere.
Thanks. I've been looking and they disappear fast. Nice little sidekick fir the L3800.
Not working yet as I just picked this up yesterday afternoon. Wife found it 2 miles from home. Always kept inside. New battery, fluids and filters...
Airgun Tank Fill Calculator There is s calculator for it I just found.
I know some of the 177-25 caliber guns can get 10-30 shots off the tank on the gun itself depending on the power level, if it's regulated ect. Id...
[MEDIA] This popped up on YouTube today.
I absolutely love my 241 even before Kevin's ported it. Now its possessed.
That clutch cover mod is bad azz....
I might try a Seneca Dragonfly mrk2 in 22 caliber to dip my toe in. Its a multi pump with the same pumping effort from 1-15 pumps. I've watched...
I started there many years ago as an assembler then moved into fabrication and eventually testing into their machine repair department and earned...
I used to work at the place that Yale cable king hoists were made as well as as Shaw Box and Budget hoists.
I think it might be a limiting strap to protect the antivibe from over travel.
We have big rain upon us currently. Changing to snow overnight.
And apparently Massachusetts
That was somewhat of a joke...
Better get it found, fixed and practice. Might need to use it for food in the future.
I too have a long list but number one is keeping the deer out of the yard and most importantly, the three gardens. I'm Ordering 3 more motion...
I have one of the original style wrist rocket sling shots. I need to get new rubber tubes and projectiles. It was the wife's uncle's.