Last day of gorgeous weather and then we will get rain again. Of course it will be for my week off. It has been really nice for our walks in the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bilt350 & Damien Bricka & Heather & Iceman7668 & Manuel & Shanks & Shorty Rock & silverfox103 & stevefk &...
I went and looked at the twisted sisters vase and this is what caught my eye. We have lots of sea urchins around here. Hanging Ornament- Green...
For my last week of work, there was only two of us in the whole school. BC Provincial Health Officer is recommending everyone stay home who isn't...
Can the seat cushions be taken off separately from the seat frame? Thrift store vinyl suitcase or bag might supply enough material to cover the...
Sorry to hear that. That is a LOT of rain.
Your own record keeping on the dogs medicals must be amazing. I have a hard time keeping up with two. Cricket is easy as she doesn't get shots...
Another gorgeous day in Paradise here. Even better, I got sent home for the day with pay as they are spraying a sanitizer around the school....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to cayuse & Dawson & ForestryMiller & Jackie Co & James002 & JasonMockabee & jexy & Kory Roloff & Matt White...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bbower4 & Bear & Bgoathill & Bnoyes & catriverrat & Danny & davidharvey01 & Derek & Gregorz & John Garcia...
Even in a small town like ours, there are quite a few living on our block that we haven't met. No strolling down the street greeting everyone and...
My daughter uses Zoom a lot so she is going to walk me through it. She suggested Go to Meeting as well. All this new technology is amazing. I...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Dusty & hauler & joshmain & justoldsaws & Lone_Gun & Midwestjdgreen & Richard Crummer & Samuel H...
I found that out. It would work for small groups who all had phones. Lots of options out there I am finding.
So, I tried Facebook Live video tonight. It was weird watching a replay of the video. I have to learn to keep talking when I am live streaming....
Just above freezing this morning so I think we must have a cloud cover. Four more days of work, I think, and then Spring Break for me. I think...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to MasterMech [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Court & eko & Eric H & Flathill & KsKent & richard mays & rpdragon & Sharon & Strict9 & Tedd & tmorse1976...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to WeldrDave [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bardos & BKilleen & Husqvarna Guy & Rob Stafari & Tad & Wendell