Morning All. Wet and drizzly outside. Bookkeeping and a stint in the sewing room should keep me busy today. We are going to try and get out for...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to cjensen & genze & ohio log slayer & philly cole & Roy & scajjr2 & smokepole & Wacky2000
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to : AKDoug & bryceh & CSR44 & David laferriere & HarvestMan & Jack Stewart & Johncrowe & Josh Hall & jwalk2c...
We go through a lot of fresh fruit and veggies so it is hard to stock up on those items. We hit the store at the senior time this morning. 7:00...
Re-organizing and creating a pile for our textiles class at school. I also have two daughter who sew; one makes doll clothes and the other...
My mother had a 1985 K wagon. Dad bought it used in 1988 and she drove it for years until the frame broke. It went to the fire department for...
Raining this morning. Hoping to go shopping early this morning. Big debate going on with the support workers at the school whether we will be...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to banshee & cswegles & DarwinsAnvil & David Wagner & Don Pel-Pro Step & Ed Hodges & Gravedigger &...
I am tackling my sewing room re-organizing. It was too overwhelming to do in one day so I am getting a little bit done each day. Tomorrow is the...
:D I guess I didn't put that very well. Our woodshed is divided in four. Allan is taking wood to burn now from the other end of the section we...
Rain this morning. It might be a good time to wash the back deck. Might be, I said. I don't know if I am going to do it or not. The worst...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Con Kehely & coonmr & DennisbigG & Jonathan C & kaleinmt & kzhusker & Martha & newcastlefatz & Steve Dixon...
I tried clicking on the Swag links in two different places and I get the same message. Moderating, do you know where we should click to get to...
Now the fog is gone and clouds have lifted, you can see the snow covered mountains on the mainland of British Columbia [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I run the camera and hide it when it isn't in use.
Okay, pics or it didn't happen. campinspecter brought back a 1/2 load of firewood so I helped unload it. Woodshed is full from this end now. We...
Down, boy down. they are pillowcases and sheets.
I have four loads of laundry out on the clothes line today. Yesterday the two loads of towels and clothes were pretty much dry by the time we...
I was shocked when during a conversation about music, our principal (50ish) didn't know who CCR was. Her parents never played them that she could...
Hi all. Yes, I made it out of the sewing room yesterday. A couple of times actually. Starting to see the floor and I emptied two boxes. There...