Pretty impressive. What % do you think will survive to a 5 ft tree? Or even sprout?
that looks awesome. What a lot of work. You will enjoy looking at that for a couple of years.
Below freezing this morning with clear - going to be sunny - skies this morning. We will probably walk a little later when it warms up so the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ---Chris--- & accidental forester & Bow John & chadd & Dennis Johnson & Howiff & husqy lover & John Baker...
I wonder if expensive paper towels would work? the thicker ones?
Lots of patterns on the internet as they are really in demand. If you are sewing for a hospital, they are looking for headbands with buttons and...
That looks very professional. I like the way the ties are. I think I will check out my fabric stash and see what I have in tightly woven...
What are you using to make the disposables? My daughter is making headbands with buttons for nurses. The girls want me to make masks to wear...
Will you have to be constantly cleaning out all the underbrush in the area you plant the walnuts? Around here, in a cleared area like that, the...
You are not going to see any pictures of me sweating and grunting. Just before and after of the clearing.
I have used Paypal to purchase but not to sell. I am looking to set up an online store when I retire (if I ever retire) Let us know how it works...
When the Scottish broom starts blooming on the other side of the fence, I am going to take campinspecter's Stihl cordless chainsaw and do some...
They were all fighters and probably got excellent care. Good news, indeed.
Morning all. Just at the freezing mark this morning. We are supposed to get sunshine. It was sunny yesterday afternoon so we walked down to the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Alaskan & c hardy & Doug Athey & Grant1 & j. hutton & Jesse Moore & John smith & mark3885 & MikeSs & part...
Not if the axe handles were side by side not end for end.
rottiman our gas price got down to $1.169 litre. Farther down the island it has been reported at $.99 litre. How is the price doing for you?
Close to freezing this morning. Forecast said might have snow but it hasn't happened so far. Working from home is quite different. Downside is...
Happy Birthday WildWildWest [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Becker's Backyard & Doudman & Eman & Flint Mitch & heather allen & JonB & MartyD & Neal Kirsch