Not really fair of me to post our early morning sunshine and yellow/green grass but here it is. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Tried to get a closer look...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 1stMr.Ed & Abnormelli & Ag@heart & Big Dragon & BubWood & Christian Fuchs & cory Dion & Dan Pires &...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Fanatical1 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to AaronC & davecason & dodgeboy & iowa.dirtracer2772 & Mikmak & okiebilly & RickR37 & stihlonlynow & TacMed
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to : beekermartin & Chad starbuck & chevychase19 & Chris Lee & CTPilot2015 & Donny Price & Frank Rodak &...
Woke up to soaking fog drizzle. campinspecter still went out to get firewood. Where he was, was in the sunshine. Lucky him. I hope it lifts as...
Wishing a Special Happy Birthday today to Pallet Pete [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Art Honeycutt & brett soutar & Brett01 & Callum & chekerbk74 & Dscribner & JCMC & Paul Hughes & ross &...
thanks for this rottiman We all need reminders about our blessings.
Another gorgeous day here is Paradise. campinspecter headed out for another load of firewood. I am working from home today. yesterday was a...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bacffin & defiant & Doug MacIVER & dvizz & farmer rob & H2Ochild & HARLEY FRENCHBULLDOG & IH 560 puller &...
A little late but still wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aaron Henning & Airamsti & briblu & Dutton1974 & dwyleecoyote & farmer steve &...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Con Hill & Greeniegriz & isaaccarlson & J. Dirt & JHAGG & nahenuff81 & pcrevelli & pigseye & Rick LaBorde...
I think have the fun was the building of the gym rather than using it.
Well, most of them will starting families pretty soon so there is that demand on their systems.
Yes, campinspecter is right in that I really like it for garden projects. I will have to get some protective gear though if I am going to use it...
Oh that is too bad. Even if it was expected, it is disappointing to have it happen so soon.
Below freezing again this morning. We went for a drive following the advice from a friend. campinspecter is headed out for firewood this...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to andy allen & BAMASAWDAWG & blueox4 & brianasamuels & Bryan Ginman & Chainsaw Gus & creekdownthebank &...
I have been enjoying these two videos. There is such joy and celebration in congregation singing. Plus they are old songs that I prefer. I...