:salute: at your service :) Friendly reminder to byob (bucket).
Family with vacation home here has a child same age as mine, they became quick friends. They took her on their boat today, both one standing up...
That's what I was thinking, but with the price of gas, and getting like all the McDonalds and Dunkin' Donut's employees to actually save them and...
I wonder how they collect the used grounds?
HA!, No she didn't, but she did ask to keep it as a pet... I think that is one the Yooperlites you gifted behind it Dave :) She's naming the...
:vulture: :p But no worries on your membership fees, I'm still using clemsonfor 's credit card for yours ;)
[ATTACH] fingers crossed for the lil thing! I thought the chicken feed brought it in, but WWW pointed out it was probably the newer wood pile.
Have a great day CS!! :)
Chipmunk seemed good this morning, I put it in the the wood pile :)
Lila barn cat brought kiddo a chipmunk she caught and laid it at her feet. It was still breathing and not torn up. We brought it in, water, chest...
One came around after the wildfires a couple times, WWW yelled "hey!-go away" and it did.
:rofl: :lol::thumbs:
x6 eatonpcat :)
BB, do you want me to move this to pelletheads what's up?
x2!
:thumbs:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Canadian border VT !!
I ended up getting a refurb computer that comes with mouse/keyboard, monitor. Then an articulating screen mount arm I can pull out and then push...
Nice story Bill. Thankfully his IRA has not come up in conversation again.
These girls are so darned cute!! Twice today I showed them how to drink from a nipple ( DaveGunter ) but they all went for the bowl when kiddo...