It was interesting and entertaining. A friend had it. Would make a nice gift for someone.
Cedar isn't good for campfires? Nice job on the cleanup!:salute:
Most essential [ATTACH] Yes, a real publication.
Nice clean looking rounds. :thumbs:
The go down smooth and you wake up feeling blue, eh? :thumbs:
Open the windows!! Our first lighting is still weeks away. It's good to fire up on a coolish day and have the windows open to let the first...
X2
Always good to stay ahead. I'm already trying to line up new wood that'll replace what I expect to be burning this coming heating season....
Good morning, everyone. Cool, damp, and overcast to start the day. Chance of showers. I hope to get a walk in this morning. Then, some...
Nice score! Cut to length and not far to get it.
I had cataract surgery ~15yrs ago. All went well except for some eye drops. One of the eye drops was steroidal in nature. It caused the...
All's good. In and out. Stared at a red light while hearing about a dozen clicks. My other eye is to be done next month.
I'm glad to not have any around my yard. It is in the area, all over the place.
Good morning, all. A line of thunder storms is passing through, right now. Today. I get to go to the doctor. I have eye laser surgery to...
I have cohosh. Those blooms are long gone Thanks for playing, though :salute:
The last of my perennials is now in bloom. Not sure exactly what it is, but reminds me the flower season in my yard is nearing it's end....
I just burn wood like that, as is.
I believe the part you jump on, is not a mesh. I'll be finding out!
The vaccines simply reduce the severity of the virus. If cases of Covid pass without needing a hospital stay, then the vaccines have done their...