Looking good there, Dave Stay safe
I expect to spend some time tomorrow, early morning, splitting some ash chunks. I hope I remember how. :thumbs:
Man hugs are ok, but no tongue. :cool:
Looks like a relative to cohosh. Bugbane Actaea simplex (Bugbane) :thumbs:
If I was to build a pallet cage, then I'd not need to use the hardware cloth. I'm going to wrap a couple of ratchet straps around it and slowly...
I could get more pallets for a pallet-cage. I'm hoping I can tweak the hardware cloth cylinder, somehow.
Good morning, folks. It's a fall feel this morning. Temps and dewpoint both 8n lower 50's. Feels refreshing. 67⁰ in the house. I'll be...
Gravity sucks. Glad you weren't hurt.
Here's my first attempt at storing shorties. It's been there about a year. [ATTACH] Hardware cloth, with plastic coated wire, wove at the...
Dump piles by seasoning year. Then, have an FHC stacking GTG! :thumbs:
Nice job We had our 20yr shower surround replaced a few years ago. Not having the patience, tools, and techniques, we had a "tiler" come in for...
Aye. Me thinks a buccaneer is expensive corn. Arrrrg
Getting closer to me. Up 395 to Webster. Take a right for about 30mins. :thumbs:
Our house chimney was block and flue tiles, with red brick above the roofline. The oil furnace and propane water heater shares this single flue....
Same here. Minimal power outages. And should we lose power, being on a state highway, the power is restored pretty quickly to get service back...
Ahoy, ye mateys It's "Talk lIke a pirate day"!! Arrg... [MEDIA] Coffee does taste good! A line of thunder showers came through around...
Thanks. Being just the two of us, we average only about 4 loads a week. We'd have preferred to get a front loader, as we're on our own...
Sure sounds like a cord. 128cu ft. Why do refer to it as a bush cord?
Good morning, all. Another coolish, but muggy start. 63⁰ and dewpoint of 61. 95% humidity. More raw, clammy feeling than muggy. Better air...
So,.... It was confirmed that it was American chestnut? Will anything be done with your findings other than feeling good that you located them?