I just emailed the 4 pictures of my saws serial plates to me, and saved to an email folder. :thumbs: Record/save yours, folks.
[ATTACH]
When my racks are full and I have more wood to stack, between trees they go. I'll use a couple of saplings or branches, as rails between the...
Good morning, folks. Rainy morning to start the day. Football today. Go Pats! After day 2, US leads the Ryder Cup, 11-5 Stay safe Stay healthy
:banana:
Making chips. Nice :thumbs:
Looks like alot of creosote to me. Good to have it cleaned out, :thumbs:
Be careful of that root ball falling back in.
No bark, no bite, eh? :cool:
You did real good, walking behind those horses. :cool:
Good morning, everyone. Nice air outside this morning. Temps and dewpoint below 60. I stepped out on the deck with my coffee. Compared to...
That needs to be more east by at least 500 miles. I expect to be down the cape.
I usually put an empty mulch bag or two, into the bottom bucket, before inserting one in. Seem to work for me, but will try the upside down...
No drought here, this year. 12+ inches over year-to-date average. :thumbs:
Muggy air for any wooding. Good job. :yes:
I'm not sure "enjoyed" is the word I'd use. :yes:
That's some nasty, gnarly stuff.
Good morning, everyone. 70⁰ to start the day with 95% humidity. Heavy rains today, with area flood warnings. Yuk The golf Ryder cup team...
Woo hoo!!!! Sweet!
Thanks TJ. Much appreciated. All went well at the doctor's. Now we wait for the results of testing. Next week, it'll be a biopsy of his...