Thanks, Mat. Right back atcha with your mom.
My guess is ash. But, I don't have a good track record with guesses.
I recall the sound being something like "Mike!!! In or out!!!" :rofl: :lol:
So.... after an ultrasound on dad's thyroid, the Dr determined it was not in a good location for a biopsy. Carteroid artery would be in play....
Black birch would have a wintergreen scent to it. Very good firewood. I'd be guessing at it. I'll leave it to those more wise than I.
Covid has slowed down alot of things. GTG's included.
From the movie Funny Farm - Let me have a try. Pardon me, sir. Could you give us some assistance, please? Yeah. Glad to help. We're looking...
Thanks all for the kind thoughts. At 93, dad is in a rough part of his life's journey. Fluid in a lung - waiting on test results Nodule on...
I'd suggest that disparaging any country should be discouraged. :yes:
Covering your stacks would help.
Good morning, everyone. Feeling like fall this week. .ow 50's today, to start. Into the 40's, later this week. Taking dad for biopsy of...
This is better. IMO [ATTACH]
Unfortunately. My eyes still sting from using bleach.
Lots of rot in that trunk. Thanks for sharing. :yes:
I thought this was a G-rated site. :thumbs:
All the rain this month has caused the butterfly bush to send out new blooms. Still pulling in the butterflies. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I used my 2 12in tongs today. Walking some punky chunks to toss into the woods
Looks good to me!
Yay!! Looking like it's getting closer to put on the market! :yes:
It was raining when I got up. Boy, did it clear off nice. Low dewpoint and a bit of a breeze. Feels good. :thumbs: